Even Dial up Internet is faster then this garbage.Trust me, if you own a company in the Salt Lake City Utah area market, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Everything from lousy internet speeds to dropped VOip calls. No matter how many times they come out to fix the problem, it gets worse by the day.

We have a business to run, unlike this company and we don't have time to play games.Even AOL dial up is faster then this garbage.

What a joke of a company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of rise broadband internet. Rise Broadband needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rise broadband internet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rise Broadband.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Rise_Broadband_Rep

We apologize for the technical issues you are having.We have tech support available to call at 844-411-7473 who are very happy to help assist you with any issues you are having.

We'd love to hear from you and try to get these problems resolved.Thank you.

Rise Broadband Internet Service Review from Alma, Texas Rise Broadband "I pay almost $70/month for 10mbps. I get this... Worst internet service provider in America hands down. The customer service is terrible. no one has bosses and there's never someone..." Read more Rise Broadband Internet Review from Whitney, Texas Rise Broadband "I get .5mbps at best... This is the worst company out there. I've been lied to on a daily basis, even from their corporate offices. Lying seems to be the..." Read more Dishonest or incompetent..... STAY CLEAR OF RISE BROADBAND! Rise Broadband "I've been having severe stability issues, dropped connections, speeds at 10% of promised or less for months. I've gone the through the trouble shooting process with the very cordial techs..." Read more Rise Broadband - Speed issues for price Rise Broadband "We are having the same issue. Seems like once or twice a week, speed test on their site (directly from their servers) shows 1-3 Mbps download, and 2-3 Mbps on..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more