Have had their service for 1 year, and they demand the remainder of a 2 yr contract.That so called contract is just to stick the customer, if they don't deliver good transmission, or any at all, to bad so sad for the consumer.

Internet and phone service is on again off again at best. But they insist you pay on a contract they did not fulfill. Now I need to enter 100 words, really?

What else needs to be said here?BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of rise broadband internet service. Rise Broadband needs to "call this even and move on..... you did not fill the contract" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rise broadband internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rise Broadband.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Rise_Broadband_Rep

We offer both month-to-month and contracted service plans in our network, upon customer choice. We apologize for your dissatisfaction with the service. If you need further assistance you can email vipsupport@risebroadband.com and a representative will reach out to you.

Rise Broadband Internet Service Review from Fort Hood, Texas Rise Broadband "I live in a ranch in Texas just south of Abilene. About 7 years ago, I installed a very tall tower to accommodate the device needed to get me on..." Read more Rise Broadband - Rise has turned to *** Rise Broadband "I pay for a 15mg access and they always want their money regardless. For over two months now I'm lucky to get a 1.8mg access 90% of the time. Once the..." Read more Rise Broadband Internet Service Review from Alma, Texas Rise Broadband "I pay almost $70/month for 10mbps. I get this... Worst internet service provider in America hands down. The customer service is terrible. no one has bosses and there's never someone..." Read more Rise Broadband - Huge, Ugly, UNNEEDED Dish Installed Rise Broadband "My ISP was LPBroadband when I signed up. They installed a small 10" dish to connect to the tower (less than 500' away). When it became Skybeam, they removed the..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more