Moundridge, Kansas

I cancelled my service over a month ago, because it is terrible, and then I get another bill a month later.They do not do "scheduled disconnects" you have to call back 3 times to get them to cancel your service.

This needs to be looked into by the BBB. This can't be legal to charge people for service they have already canceled!! I would never recommend this company to anyone for their services. I can't believe they are still in business.

I live in a small town where our internet service is very limited, so this was our option at the time.I should have gone without.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1980. amillamas is overall dissatisfied with Rise Broadband. The most disappointing about rise broadband internet service at Rise Broadband was being lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rise Broadband.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Rise Broadband to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Rise_Broadband_Rep

We apologize for any inconvenience and would like to look further into your account with you. Please send us an email at vipsupport@risebroadband.com and a representative will contact you directly.