1.7

We all received emails that Rise would be an improvement to Sky Beam, it is not.If anything it is worse.

I was on auto pay when my credit card expired. I got notices from every other company I use auto pay with except Rise. I did not find out that I had not updated the expiration date until 3 months later when my phone and internet were shut off. No email late notices no paper late notices.

I called in to find out what was going on I spoke to one of your representatives I gave her the new expiration date. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she told me there were none. I asked about a complaint area and she told me there was not one. I asked why I did not receive any emails and she told me you don't do emails.

All of which are lies. We hung up with me boiling. I waited 15 minutes and tried my internet and it still didn't work. I called back and spoke to a different representative who informed me not only was I now some how not enrolled in auto pay but my on file credit card no longer existed.

Now i am past boiling into pissed off. He told me there was indeed a supervisor. I then spoke to Chad a supervisor. Who told me I should have gotten both email and paper late notices, he verified my email address which was correct.

So now i get to pay three months of late fees when i could have taken care of this the first month. Your service to the house has been bad, pretty much as bad as it was with Sky Beam except with Sky Beam we could call and find out why our service was not working, on once in the last 4 downs have you had any information and even then it did not say we would be down just that you were upgrading or repairing something with the email.

I have never been close to the speeds I am paying for, as a matter of fact I am below the speeds promised in the lower package.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jpomana stated that there is a room for improvement of not meeting promised speeds bad customer service lies lies lies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rise broadband internet service. Rise Broadband needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rise broadband internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rise Broadband.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments