2.3
Coverage Area

Today 2015-11-29 I was informed that terminating the Digis/Rise service before the "2-year contract expires" will cost a $250.00 fee-- something that was never mentioned as I signed up.

Can anyone help me learn how to file a complaint with regulatory agencies or TV news outlet consumer fraud specialists? We live along the Wasatch front in Utah. If there are any consumer groups that can advise me how to get a fair deal, please let me know how to contact them-- use this website's contact for me.

I am speechless before the shameless duplicity of this company. And worse, I am so sorry that I ever recommended this unworthy service to a few close friends!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "allow me to discontinue service without paying the add-on penalty service". This person is overall dissatisfied with Rise Broadband. The most disappointing about rise broadband internet service at Rise Broadband was unannounced change in cancellation clause and occasional drop in connectivity and speed , but reviewer liked welcome in the ads. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rise Broadband.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Rise Broadband to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

I thought I was month to month with Prairie INet but since Rise took it over they are saying I have a 2 year contract &picked a fictional date out of thin air. Even past the date of March 24 when I signed up.