Ogden, Utah

I've given Rise Broadband (formerly Digis) plenty of opportunities to redeem themselves, but this internet service provider (ISP) continues to degrade and slide into the category of absolute worst provider in history.

We pay for speeds of 10Mbs down and my entire neighborhood is lucky to get 1Mbs down at times. Latency in the North Davis/South Weber county areas makes working, surfing, gaming and streaming a daily frustration.

Numerous calls and e-mail to their Support, Infrastructure and even their Executive groups with no show of concern or compassion for their service or voice of customer. Over populated towers and lack of customer care will hopefully sink the Rise.

Review about: Rise Broadband Residential High Speed Internet Package.

I didn't like: High latency, Over populated access nodes, Speeds, Empty promises.

2.0
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

***ed
Pahrump, Nevada, United States #1317594

I just had to cancel my service with Rise, who was formerly Digis and formerly Skybeam.After almost 5 years with them I had to cancel as my cousin passed away who was the owner of the home I lived in and took care of for him.

I have to move out of state as soon as the probate is settled. I was told I had to pay an ETF after 5 years of service because I moved. There is no Rise in this state. I was also told I had 90 days to get them a letter and proof I had moved.

I was given 3 weeks and sent to collections. I am on a fixed income and they had screwed me over so many times with this fee and that recovery fee and raised the rates over the last few years.

They do not care about their customers as I read many reviews of them being the worst company ever!Many others are switching and I hope they are shut down by the FTC and the customers, including myself are refunded!

***ed off customer
Poteet, Texas, United States #1087627

I am a Rise broadband customer and I urge you to sign this petition and please tell your neighbors who are customers. http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/class-action-lawsuit-against-skybeam-rise-broadband#tabs-2