Recently service has been unstable and often unusable. I have an open ticket with them that has been that way for over 5 weeks.

I am paying for 10 megabytes down and it has been running between 2 and 5 with periods of less that 1 meg down. Repeated contacts have not yielded even an estimate of a resolution date. Last year, I erected a 70 free standing tower at the cost of $3,000 to obtain a quality connection.

It was working as advertised for a year. They apparently added more users to that equipment than it could handle and now the service is degraded for over 400 customers.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $3000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Rise Broadband. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rise Broadband.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Rise Broadband to other companies on our site.

Comments