If you have any choice at all - don't go with Rise Broadband!Rotten customer service - data plans will leave you bankrupt.
Slow speeds and unreliable service! I signed up for unlimited data - but when I changed towers to try to improve performance - they took me off without informing me and said there was no way to put me back on - but I broke the contract when I left? So glad to be RID of them!!!!!
Thank-you for reading - hope this helps you avoid an expensive mistake in providers.I don't have anything else to say - but this review test box is forcing me to put in 100 words.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Data plan
- Data package
- Not reliable
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- Other issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now. Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis. As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- " In less than an hour I came back to return shoes I have purchased. The employee not only refused to get them back, she was rude and mean. She..."
- "I am an X-airline employee and have traveled extensively utilizing numerous brands of bags. Travelpro by far is the worst I have ever used and will never buy another..."
- "I was expecting the delivery of a family heirloom on Monday, July 7th. There was an address correction needed and that I reported one hour after the driver reported..."