If you have any choice at all - don't go with Rise Broadband!Rotten customer service - data plans will leave you bankrupt.

Related: Rise Broadband Internet Service Review from Lehi, Utah

Slow speeds and unreliable service! I signed up for unlimited data - but when I changed towers to try to improve performance - they took me off without informing me and said there was no way to put me back on - but I broke the contract when I left? So glad to be RID of them!!!!!

Thank-you for reading - hope this helps you avoid an expensive mistake in providers.I don't have anything else to say - but this review test box is forcing me to put in 100 words.

I didn't like: Service, Cost, Speed, Data plan, Data package, Not reliable, Bad customer service.

Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / $2640
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Rise Broadband - Huge, Ugly, UNNEEDED Dish Installed Rise Broadband "My ISP was LPBroadband when I signed up. They installed a small 10" dish to connect to the tower (less than 500' away). When it became Skybeam, they removed the..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Rise Broadband Internet Service Review from Fort Hood, Texas Rise Broadband "I live in a ranch in Texas just south of Abilene. About 7 years ago, I installed a very tall tower to accommodate the device needed to get me on..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more