Coverage Area
Style and Design

If you have any choice at all - don't go with Rise Broadband!Rotten customer service - data plans will leave you bankrupt.

Slow speeds and unreliable service! I signed up for unlimited data - but when I changed towers to try to improve performance - they took me off without informing me and said there was no way to put me back on - but I broke the contract when I left? So glad to be RID of them!!!!!

Thank-you for reading - hope this helps you avoid an expensive mistake in providers.I don't have anything else to say - but this review test box is forcing me to put in 100 words.

Review about: Rise Broadband Internet Service.

Reason of review: Other issue.

I didn't like: Service, Cost, Speed, Data plan, Data package, Not reliable, Bad customer service.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Rise Broadband - Total ***  Customer Service Rise Broadband "I spent a week calling Customer service to setup a disconnection date. I finally got ahold of them on Saturday and was told that they had to cut my service..." Read more Dishonest or incompetent..... STAY CLEAR OF RISE BROADBAND! Rise Broadband "I've been having severe stability issues, dropped connections, speeds at 10% of promised or less for months. I've gone the through the trouble shooting process with the very cordial techs..." Read more Rise Broadband - TERRRIBBBLLLEEE! Rise Broadband "They charged me for 15Mb for over a year with poor bandwidth all the way. FINALLY a tech came out and said the tower won't even do over 5Mb. What..." Read more Rise Broadband - Speed issues for price Rise Broadband "We are having the same issue. Seems like once or twice a week, speed test on their site (directly from their servers) shows 1-3 Mbps download, and 2-3 Mbps on..." Read more Ikea - shop the store and not online!!!!! Zero Customer service Ikea "My elderly mother has a home in the country, not close to any big cities. We used IKEA online to order a kitchen item for a rental unit. This item..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more