Nevada, Texas
Featured 100% full Not resolved
3.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

We are having the same issue.Seems like once or twice a week, speed test on their site (directly from their servers) shows 1-3 Mbps download, and 2-3 Mbps on upload.

We pay for the 20Mbps package, but there always seems to be tower/equipment problems in our area. Before calling their support line, test are ran to gather all the information. I like to have all my facts in order before questioning.

Amazing that while on the phone, it seems to jump from the 1-3 Mbps, to

18 Mbps.It's like they throrrle you back until it's noticed.

This person wrote the review because of "constant issues with speed" at Rise Broadband and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Rise Broadband to "stop throttling the end user, or update the equipment providing the service".

The most disappointing in user's experience was constant issues. Author liked the most customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rise Broadband and rise broadband internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Scarborough, Ontario, Canada #1237476

Just switch to another company.