Nevada, Texas
Featured 100% full Not resolved

We are having the same issue.Seems like once or twice a week, speed test on their site (directly from their servers) shows 1-3 Mbps download, and 2-3 Mbps on upload.

We pay for the 20Mbps package, but there always seems to be tower/equipment problems in our area. Before calling their support line, test are ran to gather all the information. I like to have all my facts in order before questioning.

Amazing that while on the phone, it seems to jump from the 1-3 Mbps, to

18 Mbps.It's like they throrrle you back until it's noticed.

Review about: Rise Broadband Internet.

I liked: Customer service.

I didn't like: Constant issues.

3.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Constant Issues with Speed / $80
Preferred solution Stop throttling the end user, or update the equipment providing the service

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Scarborough, Ontario, Canada #1237476

Just switch to another company.