Rise Broadband - Speed issues for price
We are having the same issue.Seems like once or twice a week, speed test on their site (directly from their servers) shows 1-3 Mbps download, and 2-3 Mbps on upload.
We pay for the 20Mbps package, but there always seems to be tower/equipment problems in our area. Before calling their support line, test are ran to gather all the information. I like to have all my facts in order before questioning.
Amazing that while on the phone, it seems to jump from the 1-3 Mbps, to
18 Mbps.It's like they throrrle you back until it's noticed.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Constant issues
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I pay for a 15mg access and they always want their money regardless. For over two months now I'm lucky to get a 1.8mg access 90% of the time. Once the..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."