Wills Point, Texas
1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

This is a terrible system. The vast majority of the time I'm using the internet, the speeds are well below advertised.

I have repeatedly contacted Rise about speeds below 2 mbps, and I am always told by their tech support that it's their tower, and they're working on it. When I have tried to end this arrangement, they refuse to amicably end our relationship. They pass me to a supervisor who then wants me to spend 40 minutes on the phone with their tech support team "diagnosing" the problem even though they already now it's their tower.

They can't deliver what they advertise, but expect me to honor an agreement made on false promises. This is worse than dial- up.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to "allow me to end this agreement prior to the 2 year term with out having to pay early termination fee. your system does not perform as advertised". gdevore is overall dissatisfied with Rise Broadband. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rise Broadband.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Rise Broadband to other companies on our site.

Comments