1.7
Coverage Area

I noticed on Aug 30, 2017 that my service was very intermittent. I called on Sep 1 to advise them that I had service some of the time and that it was down more than up.

They checked and saw that the tower as losing power. My wife called on Sep 3 and was told that it was down due to Hurricane Harvey, PURE B. S. Harvey didn't get within 250 miles of us.

On Sept 4 I was told that they had run tests from the tech support office and weren't able to find the cause and were waiting for techs to go to the tower to find and fix the problem. Now it's Sep 7. All I learned today is that the matter has been pushed to the top tier for resolution; they can't say whether anyone has gone to the tower and looked at the problem yet.

They can't give me any idea when the problem may be fixed. In 19 hours I will get a resolution if I have to go to another provider who will, by the way, be cheaper with higher speeds and more data.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rise Broadband Internet Service.

Preferred solution: I'm gone if repair not made by 12 p.m. CDT Sep 8,2017.

I liked: Avoidance of responsibility by representative.

I didn't like: Poor customer service and no supervisors to talk to, Customer service is bad.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 07, 2017.

Comments