4.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I operate a law office with a few lawyers and staff. We, and our clients, are dependent on internet connectivity and speed. We experienced a loss of connectivity and, in essence, were non-functioning for a day or so. The technical staff that we contacted included Lisa Ugarte, Gary Christensen, Trevor Wenzel, Jacob Glover, Scott Davis, and Robert Silva. Bobby Spears, in the Linton, Indiana, area was the tech who responded.

Each person was professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and expressed a dedication that was beyond that which I customarily expect. Bobby arrived at our office exactly when I was told that he would and, within 10 minutes, we were up and running. I feel confident in his expertise and pleased that he is local and is willing and able to respond!

Please place in their personnel files the high ratings that I would give each of them for the manner in which each addressed our problem.

Thank you.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Rise Broadband. the best about rise broadband technical support from Rise Broadband was installer was very business like and a nice personally. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rise Broadband.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Rise Broadband to other companies on our site.

Comments

This post is hilarious. You actually got full names of employees is a dead give away that you are a troll.

There is no way this is a true review. FAIL!!!