4.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I operate a law office with a few lawyers and staff. We, and our clients, are dependent on internet connectivity and speed. We experienced a loss of connectivity and, in essence, were non-functioning for a day or so. The technical staff that we contacted included Lisa Ugarte, Gary Christensen, Trevor Wenzel, Jacob Glover, Scott Davis, and Robert Silva. Bobby Spears, in the Linton, Indiana, area was the tech who responded.

Each person was professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and expressed a dedication that was beyond that which I customarily expect. Bobby arrived at our office exactly when I was told that he would and, within 10 minutes, we were up and running. I feel confident in his expertise and pleased that he is local and is willing and able to respond!

Please place in their personnel files the high ratings that I would give each of them for the manner in which each addressed our problem.

Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rise Broadband Technical Support.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Installer was very business like and a nice personally.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 20, 2016.

Comments

This post is hilarious. You actually got full names of employees is a dead give away that you are a troll.

There is no way this is a true review. FAIL!!!