Rise Broadband - Rise has turned to ***

I pay for a 15mg access and they always want their money regardless.

For over two months now I'm lucky to get a 1.8mg access 90% of the time. Once the other night it was so slow I couldn't even attach to their very own server to look at my account.

Always getting the "we are aware of the problem and are working on it" bs. So how long does it take for these professionals to figure out where the problem is anyway?

This is in Hill County Texas.

I have also discovered a company named NextLink that has outstanding reviews and a discount for those that are also customers of Hilco Electric. They have a 25mg access for the same price as Rise.

Now what do you think people are going to do when, like I am, just fed up with the really bad service from this scamming company and the *** responses from the tech side?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 25 #1117787

We would like to review your account with you in regards to your concerns. Please contact vipsupport@risebroadband.com at your earliest convenience and we will get in touch with you directly. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback, we look forward to hearing from you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.