Whitney, Texas
1.2

I pay for a 15mg access and they always want their money regardless.

For over two months now I'm lucky to get a 1.8mg access 90% of the time. Once the other night it was so slow I couldn't even attach to their very own server to look at my account.

Always getting the "we are aware of the problem and are working on it" bs. So how long does it take for these professionals to figure out where the problem is anyway?

This is in Hill County Texas.

I have also discovered a company named NextLink that has outstanding reviews and a discount for those that are also customers of Hilco Electric. They have a 25mg access for the same price as Rise.

Now what do you think people are going to do when, like I am, just fed up with the really bad service from this scamming company and the *** responses from the tech side?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of slow speeds and worse each month. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of rise broadband internet service. Rise Broadband needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rise broadband internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rise Broadband.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Rise_Broadband_Rep

We would like to review your account with you in regards to your concerns. Please contact vipsupport@risebroadband.com at your earliest convenience and we will get in touch with you directly. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback, we look forward to hearing from you.