I pay for a 15mg access and they always want their money regardless.
For over two months now I'm lucky to get a 1.8mg access 90% of the time. Once the other night it was so slow I couldn't even attach to their very own server to look at my account.
Always getting the "we are aware of the problem and are working on it" bs. So how long does it take for these professionals to figure out where the problem is anyway?
This is in Hill County Texas.
I have also discovered a company named NextLink that has outstanding reviews and a discount for those that are also customers of Hilco Electric. They have a 25mg access for the same price as Rise.
Now what do you think people are going to do when, like I am, just fed up with the really bad service from this scamming company and the *** responses from the tech side?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Slow speeds
- Worse each month
- Not having service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Rise Broadband Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."