I pay for a 15mg access and they always want their money regardless.
For over two months now I'm lucky to get a 1.8mg access 90% of the time. Once the other night it was so slow I couldn't even attach to their very own server to look at my account.
Always getting the "we are aware of the problem and are working on it" bs. So how long does it take for these professionals to figure out where the problem is anyway?
This is in Hill County Texas.
I have also discovered a company named NextLink that has outstanding reviews and a discount for those that are also customers of Hilco Electric. They have a 25mg access for the same price as Rise.
Now what do you think people are going to do when, like I am, just fed up with the really bad service from this scamming company and the *** responses from the tech side?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Slow speeds
- Worse each month
- Not having service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Rise Broadband Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "I pay almost $70/month for 10mbps. I get this... Worst internet service provider in America hands down. The customer service is terrible. no one has bosses and there's never someone..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."