Rise Broadband Technical Support Review from Springtown, Texas
This is about the most worthless, POS company that I have ever encountered.I am typing this from my phone because I have no Internet service.
We had intermittent service until a storm hit about 10 days ago. The Rise Broadband tech came out and said that he can't fix it. He said that it trees in the way or some other interference and that he can do nothing for us. I explained to him that we have been customers for five years and that is was working until a storm hit a few days ago.
He says again that he can do nothing. I then told him that I meant no offense but maybe he needs to escalate the issue to someone with more experience. Well he did get offended and said that he will have me know he has 1 1/2 years experience. To make a long story short, he stole my 50 foot telescoping mast that I bought from another company years ago for 150.00 and told Rise that I wanted to cancel my service.
I have filed a report with the Sheriff's Department and I'm waiting for a Rise supervisor to come out next Tuesday! Have ordered service from Cirra Networks.
Hope they can get a signal.I'll be letting my kin, 4 of which have Rise and a ton of my customers who I referred to them, know what a sorry company they are!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "They charged me for 15Mb for over a year with poor bandwidth all the way. FINALLY a tech came out and said the tower won't even do over 5Mb. What..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."