Rise Broadband Internet Services Review
Had T-6 then rise took over about a year ago.My original plan was for 5mps unlimited data at 55.00 a month.
Rise raised the rate to 61.00 a month and capped data at 300gigs. To make it worse I never got faster then 2.5 mps on a good day. And averaged closer to 1 to 1.5 mps. Most evenings during peak hours I got about .5 mbs......
I'll say that again, paying 61.00 a month for 5mbs and got .5mbs. Called multiple times, had service tech come out and got the same answer every time. ( sorry, nothing we can do ) Thankfully my contract was up so I cancelled there service yesterday.
If you have options, I discourage you from doing business with rise.You will not get what you pay for.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "August 1st, I installed service with Rise Broadband and agreed to up to 15 MB download speed. Within first week, service fluctuated and speeds never exceeded 2 MB download. Contacted Rise..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "I ordered a dress for a wedding, the timing was such that it "should" have arrived in plenty of time, it didn't. When I did get the dress it had..."
- "This is the worst company I have dealt with. From day one there were problems with scheduling. The customer service and communication is awful. No one will..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."