Featured Not resolved
1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Had T-6 then rise took over about a year ago.My original plan was for 5mps unlimited data at 55.00 a month.

Rise raised the rate to 61.00 a month and capped data at 300gigs. To make it worse I never got faster then 2.5 mps on a good day. And averaged closer to 1 to 1.5 mps. Most evenings during peak hours I got about .5 mbs......

I'll say that again, paying 61.00 a month for 5mbs and got .5mbs. Called multiple times, had service tech come out and got the same answer every time. ( sorry, nothing we can do ) Thankfully my contract was up so I cancelled there service yesterday.

If you have options, I discourage you from doing business with rise.You will not get what you pay for.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of rise broadband internet service from Rise Broadband and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rise Broadband to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rise Broadband for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

maunruh
Lawton, Oklahoma, United States #1155398

This is happening everywhere now Our internet company raised their price of internet as well and they did it without warning and believe me I raised *** with them but there is nothing really you can do unless you take it to court and that even seems to be a waste of time for you waste more money doing that as well So you really can't win for losing Welcome to the rich and heartless