Rise Broadband Internet Services Review
Had T-6 then rise took over about a year ago.My original plan was for 5mps unlimited data at 55.00 a month.
Rise raised the rate to 61.00 a month and capped data at 300gigs. To make it worse I never got faster then 2.5 mps on a good day. And averaged closer to 1 to 1.5 mps. Most evenings during peak hours I got about .5 mbs......
I'll say that again, paying 61.00 a month for 5mbs and got .5mbs. Called multiple times, had service tech come out and got the same answer every time. ( sorry, nothing we can do ) Thankfully my contract was up so I cancelled there service yesterday.
If you have options, I discourage you from doing business with rise.You will not get what you pay for.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "I ordered a dress for a wedding, the timing was such that it "should" have arrived in plenty of time, it didn't. When I did get the dress it had..."
- "This is the worst company I have dealt with. From day one there were problems with scheduling. The customer service and communication is awful. No one will..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Crook, Money Hungry, Delusional, Crazy and Ill Hearted Dentist. Long Track of Horrible Scam Records Ruthlessly Ripping Numerous Patients for Multiple Tens of Thousands of Dollars. Revoked License and Penalized..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."