Rise Broadband Internet Services Review

166 of 415 Rise Broadband reviews

Had T-6 then rise took over about a year ago.My original plan was for 5mps unlimited data at 55.00 a month.

Rise raised the rate to 61.00 a month and capped data at 300gigs. To make it worse I never got faster then 2.5 mps on a good day. And averaged closer to 1 to 1.5 mps. Most evenings during peak hours I got about .5 mbs......

I'll say that again, paying 61.00 a month for 5mbs and got .5mbs. Called multiple times, had service tech come out and got the same answer every time. ( sorry, nothing we can do ) Thankfully my contract was up so I cancelled there service yesterday.

If you have options, I discourage you from doing business with rise.You will not get what you pay for.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
166 of 415 Rise Broadband reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 07, 2016 #1155398 Lawton, Oklahoma, United States

This is happening everywhere now Our internet company raised their price of internet as well and they did it without warning and believe me I raised *** with them but there is nothing really you can do unless you take it to court and that even seems to be a waste of time for you waste more money doing that as well So you really can't win for losing Welcome to the rich and heartless

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rise Broadband. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rise Broadband.
Filing a new complaint about
×