Rise Broadband Internet Services Review
Had T-6 then rise took over about a year ago.My original plan was for 5mps unlimited data at 55.00 a month.
Rise raised the rate to 61.00 a month and capped data at 300gigs. To make it worse I never got faster then 2.5 mps on a good day. And averaged closer to 1 to 1.5 mps. Most evenings during peak hours I got about .5 mbs......
I'll say that again, paying 61.00 a month for 5mbs and got .5mbs. Called multiple times, had service tech come out and got the same answer every time. ( sorry, nothing we can do ) Thankfully my contract was up so I cancelled there service yesterday.
If you have options, I discourage you from doing business with rise.You will not get what you pay for.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "August 1st, I installed service with Rise Broadband and agreed to up to 15 MB download speed. Within first week, service fluctuated and speeds never exceeded 2 MB download. Contacted Rise..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "I ordered a dress for a wedding, the timing was such that it "should" have arrived in plenty of time, it didn't. When I did get the dress it had..."
- "This is the worst company I have dealt with. From day one there were problems with scheduling. The customer service and communication is awful. No one will..."