I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now.Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis.
As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I used to be able to stream multiple devices at the same time. Then they said I was using to much data and were going to charge me. They said I could sign a two year contract to get unlimited data.
I was fine with that because I had great speeds. Well speeds have went down ever since. Now at night when everyone is streaming all I get is buffering and we can't stream anything. I called to increase speeds and they told me that if we change speeds they will put a cap on the data we use and will charge me if I go over.
They are not polite at all and are completely unwilling to work with me. I have a year left on my contract and if I cancel they will charge me a $250 cancellation fee. I feel completely helpless, overcharged, and underservised. I can not wait for the day when I am not under contract anymore so I can cancel.
This is a terrible company.Never use them!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "August 1st, I installed service with Rise Broadband and agreed to up to 15 MB download speed. Within first week, service fluctuated and speeds never exceeded 2 MB download. Contacted Rise..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "I placed an order this morning for 11 red roses and one white rose boquet to be delivered to my mom. I was very specific about this order and..."
- "I ordered the thermal/ slimming pants... They look like you can wear them under clothes to help with slimming. I received them... They are scuba gear material and very bulky...."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."