Rise Broadband Internet Service Review from Lehi, Utah
I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now.Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis.
As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I used to be able to stream multiple devices at the same time. Then they said I was using to much data and were going to charge me. They said I could sign a two year contract to get unlimited data.
I was fine with that because I had great speeds. Well speeds have went down ever since. Now at night when everyone is streaming all I get is buffering and we can't stream anything. I called to increase speeds and they told me that if we change speeds they will put a cap on the data we use and will charge me if I go over.
They are not polite at all and are completely unwilling to work with me. I have a year left on my contract and if I cancel they will charge me a $250 cancellation fee. I feel completely helpless, overcharged, and underservised. I can not wait for the day when I am not under contract anymore so I can cancel.
This is a terrible company.Never use them!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
You May Also Like
- "Same here, I pay for 20mbps download but on average I get 3-5.... It's horrible!! Picture is from 5 mins ago......."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "I ordered the thermal/ slimming pants... They look like you can wear them under clothes to help with slimming. I received them... They are scuba gear material and very bulky...."
- "I placed an order this morning for 11 red roses and one white rose boquet to be delivered to my mom. I was very specific about this order and..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."