Lehi, Utah

I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now.Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis.

Related: Rise Broadband - Connection constantly drops

As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I used to be able to stream multiple devices at the same time. Then they said I was using to much data and were going to charge me. They said I could sign a two year contract to get unlimited data.

I was fine with that because I had great speeds. Well speeds have went down ever since. Now at night when everyone is streaming all I get is buffering and we can't stream anything. I called to increase speeds and they told me that if we change speeds they will put a cap on the data we use and will charge me if I go over.

They are not polite at all and are completely unwilling to work with me. I have a year left on my contract and if I cancel they will charge me a $250 cancellation fee. I feel completely helpless, overcharged, and underservised. I can not wait for the day when I am not under contract anymore so I can cancel.

This is a terrible company.Never use them!

1.3
Style and Design
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.