Rise Broadband Internet Service Review from Lehi, Utah

71 of 384 Rise Broadband reviews

I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now.Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis.

As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I used to be able to stream multiple devices at the same time. Then they said I was using to much data and were going to charge me. They said I could sign a two year contract to get unlimited data.

I was fine with that because I had great speeds. Well speeds have went down ever since. Now at night when everyone is streaming all I get is buffering and we can't stream anything. I called to increase speeds and they told me that if we change speeds they will put a cap on the data we use and will charge me if I go over.

They are not polite at all and are completely unwilling to work with me. I have a year left on my contract and if I cancel they will charge me a $250 cancellation fee. I feel completely helpless, overcharged, and underservised. I can not wait for the day when I am not under contract anymore so I can cancel.

This is a terrible company.Never use them!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #890692 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rise Broadband? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
71 of 384 Rise Broadband reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rise Broadband. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rise Broadband.
Filing a new complaint about
×