I live in a ranch in Texas just south of Abilene.About 7 years ago, I installed a very tall tower to accommodate the device needed to get me on a high speed connection with Texas Communications.
All was well, until they sold their broadband side of their business (which is now absorbed by Rise Broadband) and despite paying $100 per month (to include the tax) for their highest tier service and connect speeds, we discovered that "Rise" sunk to new LOWS in speeds, connectivity and customer service.I fired the bas"turds" and went to AT&T and purchased a small device (made by NetGear) and now for half the price I have FAST and RELIABLE connections all the time.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "August 1st, I installed service with Rise Broadband and agreed to up to 15 MB download speed. Within first week, service fluctuated and speeds never exceeded 2 MB download. Contacted Rise..."
- "We live in Wewoka, Oklahoma. We pay for 5mbps and the test reads .42 and upload is even worse at .09. It's ridiculous that they continue to get away with..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."