Fort Hood, Texas

I live in a ranch in Texas just south of Abilene.About 7 years ago, I installed a very tall tower to accommodate the device needed to get me on a high speed connection with Texas Communications.

Related: Rise Broadband - Terrible Company

All was well, until they sold their broadband side of their business (which is now absorbed by Rise Broadband) and despite paying $100 per month (to include the tax) for their highest tier service and connect speeds, we discovered that "Rise" sunk to new LOWS in speeds, connectivity and customer service.I fired the bas"turds" and went to AT&T and purchased a small device (made by NetGear) and now for half the price I have FAST and RELIABLE connections all the time.

Style and Design
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Pretty much the same experience. My ranch is in Ovalo in an area they advertise as having coverage. After Rise bought out Texas Communications, the service deteriorated and I also have recorded to a Virgin Mobile mi fi.

Could you please tell me about the devise you bought from NetGear? Also, do you have to subscribe to something through the AT&T?

Thanks