Rise Broadband Internet Service Review from Fort Hood, Texas

128 of 384 Rise Broadband reviews

I live in a ranch in Texas just south of Abilene.About 7 years ago, I installed a very tall tower to accommodate the device needed to get me on a high speed connection with Texas Communications.

All was well, until they sold their broadband side of their business (which is now absorbed by Rise Broadband) and despite paying $100 per month (to include the tax) for their highest tier service and connect speeds, we discovered that "Rise" sunk to new LOWS in speeds, connectivity and customer service.I fired the bas"turds" and went to AT&T and purchased a small device (made by NetGear) and now for half the price I have FAST and RELIABLE connections all the time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
128 of 384 Rise Broadband reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 26 #1164943

Pretty much the same experience. My ranch is in Ovalo in an area they advertise as having coverage. After Rise bought out Texas Communications, the service deteriorated and I also have recorded to a Virgin Mobile mi fi.

0 0 Reply

May 12 #1157724

Could you please tell me about the devise you bought from NetGear? Also, do you have to subscribe to something through the AT&T?
Thanks

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.