Alma, Texas

I pay almost $70/month for 10mbps.I get this...

Worst internet service provider in America hands down. The customer service is terrible. no one has bosses and there's never someone above a surpervisor there to help you with something. Even when you may need to speak to someone higher in position.

I had decent internet for about 5 months. Then November 2015 a tornado hit the tower where I live. I've now waited almost 9 months for the company to fix the issue. Every time I've called from the first time they always said 1 more month.

It's been 9 months.

This internet service is absolutely terrible and rude people.Rant over.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of rise broadband internet service. Rise Broadband needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rise broadband internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rise Broadband.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Dishonest or incompetent..... STAY CLEAR OF RISE BROADBAND! Rise Broadband "I've been having severe stability issues, dropped connections, speeds at 10% of promised or less for months. I've gone the through the trouble shooting process with the very cordial techs..." Read more Rise Broadband - Bad internet service Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband made me sign a 2 year contract and the contract is only for their best interest. i was promised connections speeds up around 15mbps half the time I..." Read more Rise Broadband Internet Services Review Rise Broadband "Had T-6 then rise took over about a year ago. My original plan was for 5mps unlimited data at 55.00 a month. Rise raised the rate to 61.00 a month..." Read more Rise Broadband - Total ***  Customer Service Rise Broadband "I spent a week calling Customer service to setup a disconnection date. I finally got ahold of them on Saturday and was told that they had to cut my service..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more