Nevada, Tx area.I've been with this provider since it was Partnership Broadband.

Related: Rise Broadband Residential Internet Service Review

Then it became Rhino Communications, Then Skybeam, and now Rise Broadband. I pay almost $90 a month for their 20mbt plan. Rarely when I get home from work at 7pm do I ever see any more than about 5mbt and commonly 1.5-3mbt. Their phone techs try the basic run around that I know isn't going to fix the problem.

I have let them send techs out twice in the last 6 weeks just so their fixes won't work and I can build a service history. I'm an I.T. professional. I know an over saturated network when I see one.

They over-sold their bandwidth in this area. When everybody gets home from work and gets on the internet the speeds go to ***.

I have raised this point, in those exact words, to them over several months and still have seen NO improvement.Truth is you can get that same 5mbts worth of service from Tier One for $40 less a month than i'm paying for my "20mbt" plan.

Review about: Internet Access.

1.4
Style and Design
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.