Rise Broadband Internet Service Review

10 of 415 Rise Broadband reviews

Nevada, Tx area.I've been with this provider since it was Partnership Broadband.

Then it became Rhino Communications, Then Skybeam, and now Rise Broadband. I pay almost $90 a month for their 20mbt plan. Rarely when I get home from work at 7pm do I ever see any more than about 5mbt and commonly 1.5-3mbt. Their phone techs try the basic run around that I know isn't going to fix the problem.

I have let them send techs out twice in the last 6 weeks just so their fixes won't work and I can build a service history. I'm an I.T. professional. I know an over saturated network when I see one.

They over-sold their bandwidth in this area. When everybody gets home from work and gets on the internet the speeds go to ***.

I have raised this point, in those exact words, to them over several months and still have seen NO improvement.Truth is you can get that same 5mbts worth of service from Tier One for $40 less a month than i'm paying for my "20mbt" plan.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
10 of 415 Rise Broadband reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.