Coverage Area

September 5, 2018

Rise Broadband, et.al.

619 14th Street SW

Loveland, CO 80537

Re: Acct #8137 2000 9000 5617; Service Address: 345 Brittany Drive, Florissant, CO 80816 (no mail)

To Rise Broadband, Skybeam Acquisition Corp., Skybeam LLC, Suburban Broadband LLC, Rhino Communications Inc., JAB Wireless Inc., LP Broadband Inc.:

I will hereinafter refer to Rise Broadband and all associated trade name entities as the Company. My account with the Company was duly cancelled on July 30th at 3:24pm (MDT) through a recorded conversation between Greg Washam (sic) and my wife. The conversation was recorded in anticipation of having difficulty with the Company. Apparently the anticipation of said difficulty did in fact come to fruition given that this letter is necessary.

To add injury to insult, it appears that the Company is once again ignoring yet another telephone call, specifically that of July 30, 2018, as well as the assurance of the $33.62 refund committed to by Greg which has resulted in my policy to never again contact this Company by telephone.

I have to date received no refund from the Company. I am not surprised that the Company has failed to refund my overpayment, as ignoring customers and failing to live up to commitments is a typical Company business practice and one of my reasons for cancelling the so-called service.

BE ADVISED:

I herewith demand that a company check in the amount of $33.62, as was committed to by Greg Washam on July 30th, be mailed to me at the above noted “mailing” address forthwith.

Should I receive no payment refund from the Company within 5 business days from receipt of this certified letter #70153010000187635476 then it is understood, agreed upon, and forever an irrefutable fact that the Company is forever indebted to me for the monetary sum of $33.62.

Absent said refund payment within said time frame, it is further understood, agreed upon, and forever an irrefutable fact that a Late Fee of 1½% interest per month for each and every month that the $33.62 refund is not tendered to me is hereby contractually undertaken by the Company and becomes the obligation of the Company to tender and compensate me as stated herein as regards a $33.62 refund plus 1½% interest that I am entitled to and owed by the Company.In closing, my time is valuable. I have spent numerous hours dealing with this issue. Therefore, respond only in writing and make no telephonic contact with me whatsoever.

Time is of the essence

Reason of review: Rise Badband owes me a refund and apparently thinks it can fink-out on its debt..

Comments