filters
State:
City:
Product:

Rise Broadband - Need a new provider

I can't watch my kid play college ball. About 1/2 the games I can't watch live. I bought the largest package available and I do not get it. As soon as another provider comes into this area I am gone from Rise.
1.2
Style and Design
  • Reception

Rise Broadband - THIS is the worst!!1

Terrible customer service. Charges for upgrades and does not actually Do the upgrade. Does not refund what you have been paying in excess.....SLOW, Slow, Slow!

Rise Broadband - Bill is increasing each month

Why has my bill gone from $55. , $65 and now $75? Tried to reach someone but waited for 20 minutes for an agent and got no response.
I didn't like
  • Availability of answer to questions

Rise Broadband Colorado

If there was a way for me to give this company zero stars I would. They NEVER provided the 20MBs service I paid for for 20 months, at most I ever got was 10 and that is when the service was up. I had service problems every month of my contract and when I called I would get an acknowledgment that there was an outage by automated message BUT unless you actually talk to a rep they don’t count it as a problem. So when I call to cancel they didn’t waive my cancellation fee because they couldn’t substantiate my problems with their service because there were only 5 trouble calls (apparently they need more). My next call is to the FCC and to local legislators to report fraud.
1.5
I liked
  • Rural internet access
  • Deceit

Rise Broadband - Worst Internet Service

I signed up for 20 MBPS plan and for most times I use the service I cannot even get 1 MBPS. I have talked with customer service many times and they blame it on the tower. I have been with the service for 6 months and no attempt has been made to fix the tower issue. The company still signs people up without addressing the issue. Customer service at this company is very poor. I would recommend that buyers be very careful when selecting this service.

Rise Broadband - Pay my bill

Why’s so *** hard just to pay my bill?

Rise Broadband - Constant Internet Outage & No Customer Service

Internet connectivity went out the end of December 2018 and has been very intermittent since with no estimated time to repair. Tech Support is worthless with extremely long wait times (45 minutes as a minimum) and unable to tell the customer exactly what the problem is with the network or when repairs will be complete. The company used to provide excellent service and support, but it seems they have over subscribed the capacity of their network resulting in slower speeds, frequent outages and absolutely worthless customer service. Unfortunately, they are the only game in town at my location other than satellite, which is not an economic alternative.
Show

Rise Broadband - Better than nothin (sometimes)

Rise has been up and down like a yo yo after a week of no connection at all. Apparently they upgraded equipment on their tower and some house but the old equipment on the other house draws too much strength and doesnt leave enough dbs for the houses with newer equipment causing anyone with new equipment to be sol. No responsr for when this will be over but Rise is still better than anyone else in my area. 89% of the year.
1.7
Style and Design

Rise Broadband - Grass is Aways Greener

Careful befoeyou cut Rise loose as options an be, ARE WORSE! Would not have left Rise but they failed to acknowledge we had old equipment. So old that when we left advised to toss equipment in the trash because it was so old and out of date. You would think after calling nearly 100 times equipment would have come up??. Anyway, switched to another company and it’s been a complete nightmare. At least with Rise we could watch a Facebook video without buffering. Not always better
Show

Rise Broadband - Grass is Aways Greener so Be Careful Before You Go...

Got fed up with Rise Broadband but at least it work sometimes Beats going to another company and not able to watch a silly video on Facebook Folks at Rise we’re always polite