Seminole, Oklahoma

Update by user Feb 03, 2016

We have the same problem near Seminole, Oklahoma.We pay for 5Mbps and the test reads .42 download speed, upload is even worse at .09!

It's ridiculous that they continue to get away with this bs. It's theft in my opinion. When you pay for a promised service it's their legal responsibility to provide that service. It's the same thing as racketeering in my eyes.

May as well be anyway. We are seriously thinking about bringing up charges for fraud and suing for breach of contract. Every time we call we get put on hold for extended periods of time (30 minutes or more) we have jobs and kids to tend to, we can't be on hold like that and we've called several times.

It's ridiculous!Fix the problem Rise Broadband!!

Original review posted by user Feb 03, 2016

We live in Wewoka, Oklahoma.We pay for 5mbps and the test reads .42 and upload is even worse at .09.

Related: Review about Rise Broadband Internet from Saint Paul, Minnesota

May as well be anyway and we are thinking about bringing up charges on them to get our paid money back because they have never provided the service they promised in their own contract.We have tried contacting several times but were put on hold extended periods of time (30 minutes plus) we have jobs and children, we barely have time to use the bathroom sometimes and we are put on hold every time we call.

Review about: Rise Broadband Internet.

1.4
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Rise_Broadband_Rep

We would like to review your account with you in regards to your concerns. Please contact vipsupport@risebroadband.com at your earliest convenience and we will get in touch with you directly. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback, we look forward to hearing from you.