Being billed for 10mb, avg 1.5mb service.Today is .35mb.

Related: Rise Broadband forces payment of cancellation fee when they didn't provide service

They seem not to care been complaining for couple years. Would not recommend them to anyone. Tech says they have to many users on same Tower and old equipment not able to handle it and the company is not going to update equipment. Found out last week of other provider has a tower nearby may be able to give me better service.

They have a repeater at my home so neighbors can receive internet service.

So if I go with new provider those neighbors will lose there service when Rise Broadband equipment gets unplugged.I have notified them of my plans, but the have never reply to me.

Review about: Wileless Slow Speed Internet.

I didn't like: Servicelow internet speeds.

Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1200
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Rise Broadband Internet from Kiowa, Colorado Rise Broadband "Same here, I pay for 20mbps download but on average I get 3-5.... It's horrible!! Picture is from 5 mins ago......." Read more Rise Broadband Internet Service Review Rise Broadband "My experience with Rise Broadband mimics that of nearly all the other reviews on this site. Horrible, unreliable and over priced service with hidden "verbal contracts" that you can't get..." Read more Rise Broadband - Speed issues for price Rise Broadband "We are having the same issue. Seems like once or twice a week, speed test on their site (directly from their servers) shows 1-3 Mbps download, and 2-3 Mbps on..." Read more Rise Broadband Internet Service Review from Lehi, Utah Rise Broadband "I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now. Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis. As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more Fire Fly Hoverboard - Totally Ripped Off Son Has No Christmas Present Fire Fly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more