Coverage Area

Being billed for 10mb, avg 1.5mb service.Today is .35mb.

They seem not to care been complaining for couple years. Would not recommend them to anyone. Tech says they have to many users on same Tower and old equipment not able to handle it and the company is not going to update equipment. Found out last week of other provider has a tower nearby may be able to give me better service.

They have a repeater at my home so neighbors can receive internet service.

So if I go with new provider those neighbors will lose there service when Rise Broadband equipment gets unplugged.I have notified them of my plans, but the have never reply to me.

Review about: Rise Broadband Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Servicelow internet speeds.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Rise Broadband - Too many chances Rise Broadband "I've given Rise Broadband (formerly Digis) plenty of opportunities to redeem themselves, but this internet service provider (ISP) continues to degrade and slide into the category of absolute worst provider..." Read more Rise Broadband - Total ***  Customer Service Rise Broadband "I spent a week calling Customer service to setup a disconnection date. I finally got ahold of them on Saturday and was told that they had to cut my service..." Read more Rise Broadband Internet Review from Whitney, Texas Rise Broadband "I get .5mbps at best... This is the worst company out there. I've been lied to on a daily basis, even from their corporate offices. Lying seems to be the..." Read more Dishonest or incompetent..... STAY CLEAR OF RISE BROADBAND! Rise Broadband "I've been having severe stability issues, dropped connections, speeds at 10% of promised or less for months. I've gone the through the trouble shooting process with the very cordial techs..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more