3260 S Alpine Rd, Rockford, IL 61109, USA

Being billed for 10mb, avg 1.5mb service.Today is .35mb.

They seem not to care been complaining for couple years. Would not recommend them to anyone. Tech says they have to many users on same Tower and old equipment not able to handle it and the company is not going to update equipment. Found out last week of other provider has a tower nearby may be able to give me better service.

They have a repeater at my home so neighbors can receive internet service.

So if I go with new provider those neighbors will lose there service when Rise Broadband equipment gets unplugged.I have notified them of my plans, but the have never reply to me.

Review about: Wileless Slow Speed Internet.

I didn't like: Servicelow internet speeds.

Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1200
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Rise Broadband - Too many chances Rise Broadband "I've given Rise Broadband (formerly Digis) plenty of opportunities to redeem themselves, but this internet service provider (ISP) continues to degrade and slide into the category of absolute worst provider..." Read more Rise Broadband - A year of declining speeds and excuses Rise Broadband "Near Aubrey Texas: Today's speed: (point) .16 mbps down, 1.11 mbps up. Yesterday's: (point) .92 mbps down, .56 mbps up. Speed has never been great via a radio antenna but..." Read more Rise Broadband - TERRRIBBBLLLEEE! Rise Broadband "They charged me for 15Mb for over a year with poor bandwidth all the way. FINALLY a tech came out and said the tower won't even do over 5Mb. What..." Read more Splat Hair Color - Horrible I cried Splat Hair Color "Well i bought 2 boxes of crismon obsession complete kit absolutly loved the color 3 hour process by the way i have thicker hair so thats why we used 2..." Read more Letgo - SCAM----THIEF Letgo "POSTED MY COMPUTER ON WEBSITE, GOT AN OFFER TO BUY FOR POSTED AMOUNT. SETUP ACCOUNT WHAT SUPPOSEDLY WAS PAYPAL (BUT WASN'T) AND I SENT THE ITEM TO AN ADDRESS IN..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more Jollibee Tanay Rizal - Coke float na punongpuno ng yelo pero less coke Jollibee Tanay Rizal "Kumain kami ng husband ko sa jollibee-tanay rizal branch, nag order ako ng two pcs chicken at upgrade ko ung drink into coke float, sabi ko pa nga sa crew..." Read more