Being billed for 10mb, avg 1.5mb service.Today is .35mb.
They seem not to care been complaining for couple years. Would not recommend them to anyone. Tech says they have to many users on same Tower and old equipment not able to handle it and the company is not going to update equipment. Found out last week of other provider has a tower nearby may be able to give me better service.
They have a repeater at my home so neighbors can receive internet service.
So if I go with new provider those neighbors will lose there service when Rise Broadband equipment gets unplugged.I have notified them of my plans, but the have never reply to me.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Servicelow internet speeds
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wileless Slow Speed Internet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I pay almost $70/month for 10mbps. I get this... Worst internet service provider in America hands down. The customer service is terrible. no one has bosses and there's never someone..."
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I ordered a custom colored wig. It came and was bright yellow! I asked to return and sent pictures. They told me to put hairspray on it and..."
- "Purchased a new 55" TV through their website and selected in-store pickup because it was less expensive to pick it up myself. At this point, I had no problems. A couple..."