Coverage Area

Being billed for 10mb, avg 1.5mb service.Today is .35mb.

They seem not to care been complaining for couple years. Would not recommend them to anyone. Tech says they have to many users on same Tower and old equipment not able to handle it and the company is not going to update equipment. Found out last week of other provider has a tower nearby may be able to give me better service.

They have a repeater at my home so neighbors can receive internet service.

So if I go with new provider those neighbors will lose there service when Rise Broadband equipment gets unplugged.I have notified them of my plans, but the have never reply to me.

Review about: Rise Broadband Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Servicelow internet speeds.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Rise Broadband Internet Service Review from Alma, Texas Rise Broadband "I pay almost $70/month for 10mbps. I get this... Worst internet service provider in America hands down. The customer service is terrible. no one has bosses and there's never someone..." Read more Rise Broadband - Internet Service Review from Seminole, Oklahoma Rise Broadband "We live in Wewoka, Oklahoma. We pay for 5mbps and the test reads .42 and upload is even worse at .09. It's ridiculous that they continue to get away with..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Rise Broadband Internet Service Review from Lehi, Utah Rise Broadband "I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now. Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis. As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more