Rise Broadband has very poor internet service.They are always fixing some sort of problem they claim to be having, yet never fully get the issue fixed.

With enough complaining you might get your issue resolved for a max of about a week. Then the same come back and usually along with a couple of new issues. It's not worth the money or the time/hassle. If you have another option for an ISP...

I would seriously consider going with them. Now... I'm a firm believer that there is always a tad of good in something. They do offer pretty much 24/7 phone support, and regardless of how angry a customer...the techs are usually very understanding and provide you with the help they can.

Sadly...this is about all the company is good for. The internet is VERY poor.

It's always dropping signal and when you do have a constant connection...it's only about 20 percent of what you actually pay for.Sorry Rise...better step it up or you'll be just like the previous 2 companies that had it before you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of rise broadband internet service. Rise Broadband needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rise broadband internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rise Broadband.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments