Rise Broadband - No Shows

83 of 415 Rise Broadband reviews

My internet service went out after a year of service.We called the service department they informed us that the antenna and the power supply had gone out.

We set up an appointment and they informed us we had to be there so that they could get into the house and replace the power supply. We took a day off work to be there when they arrived no one showed and no one called. So i called tech support a call back they said the ticket had been cleared and gave me a refund of 13.00 for missing work and set up another appointment for the next week. Took off another day of work, waited all day still no one showed and no one called been over a month since we have had internet.

Called back again only to get a young lady saying that they had been out to our house and repaired it. Now how they got into a locked gate and on my roof and into my house without me knowing it is beyond me. We still have no internet.

She could not understand why her team would be falsifying documents and indicated i was lying.Told me i had to pay a 250.00 cut off fee and i replied i have not had internet they cut me off 2 months ago and they are still sending me bills after talking to several neighbors that have left them because of this exact problem.

PISSED OFF

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Coverage Area
Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Representatives are smug and rude
    • Contract violations

Wifi
Review category
Telecommunications
review #904162 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rise Broadband? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
83 of 415 Rise Broadband reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 03, 2016 #1207569 Terrell, Texas, United States

Update Now i am getting harassing phone calls wanting money for something that they did not supply me with.I called back and they kept on saying that they came out and fixed the internet and i have not had internet for months now they are telling me i need to pay 350.00 for something i don't have and haven't had for months what a joke. They do not document anything so they can tell you that you never called about anything convenient on their part. this is a terrible company the antenna is unplugged and they said i was still receiving data

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.