Lavon, Texas
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My internet service went out after a year of service.We called the service department they informed us that the antenna and the power supply had gone out.

We set up an appointment and they informed us we had to be there so that they could get into the house and replace the power supply. We took a day off work to be there when they arrived no one showed and no one called. So i called tech support a call back they said the ticket had been cleared and gave me a refund of 13.00 for missing work and set up another appointment for the next week. Took off another day of work, waited all day still no one showed and no one called been over a month since we have had internet.

Called back again only to get a young lady saying that they had been out to our house and repaired it. Now how they got into a locked gate and on my roof and into my house without me knowing it is beyond me. We still have no internet.

She could not understand why her team would be falsifying documents and indicated i was lying.Told me i had to pay a 250.00 cut off fee and i replied i have not had internet they cut me off 2 months ago and they are still sending me bills after talking to several neighbors that have left them because of this exact problem.

PISSED OFF

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of representatives are smug and rude and contract violations. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rise broadband internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $358. Rise Broadband needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rise broadband internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rise Broadband.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Terrell, Texas, United States #1207569

Update Now i am getting harassing phone calls wanting money for something that they did not supply me with.I called back and they kept on saying that they came out and fixed the internet and i have not had internet for months now they are telling me i need to pay 350.00 for something i don't have and haven't had for months what a joke. They do not document anything so they can tell you that you never called about anything convenient on their part. this is a terrible company the antenna is unplugged and they said i was still receiving data