Ballinger, Texas

This is without a doubt, the WORST internet provider ever!Not only is it slow, for over 2 weeks, we had no service at all!

But still got a bill for the whole month. Have tried many times to get someone-anyone on the phone to no avail. I am currently waiting, as I have been all day, for someone to return my call. According to the automated message, would be returned in the order my call was received.

Must be a line around the world!! Does anyone really work there? All I have gotten is one recorded message after another. It doesn't matter what button I push.

When they were having trouble with their equipment for those 2 weeks, we were still loyal and hung in there, hoping for a better out come for us all. Well, NO GOOD GOES UNPUNISHED apparently!

And one more thing, Why do we have to write a minimum of 100 words?Just more stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. broad-1s.bad is overall dissatisfied with Rise Broadband. The most disappointing about rise broadband internet service at Rise Broadband was less than 30 percent of paid for speed consistently Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rise Broadband.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Rise Broadband to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments