4.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

do NOT know, but my reason for input here is to compliment and advise you that you have an EXCELLENT technician, named "Max" who has serviced my location several times.Max showed up to my appointment today and after approx 15 minutes had the entire problem diagnosed and FIXED.

I have had nothing but good experiences with Max and being in the I.T. field, I KNOW what a good technician is. If Max weren't anchored with you folks, I would probably offer him a job at our place. He is courteous, thorough and VERY dependable.

I will probably ASK for Max in the future as Max always fixes my problems in very short order and knows his skills and business.

If there is anybody on your staff that deserves compliment, it is Max.Thank you for sending Max to my location.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of rise broadband technical support. Rise Broadband needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rise broadband technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rise Broadband.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments