We switched over to Sky Beam (now Rise) a year or so ago and I am seeing a lot of subtle issues.For instance, I prefer to receive a bill in the mail because I can get busy and forget to print it from the website.

I keep un-checking paperless billing on their site, but almost every month it gets checked again. We've also had service issues like everyone else.

But the thing that burns me most is that we signed up for their service because there was supposedly no contract, and unbeknownst to us we are under a two year contract!Really?!?!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Rise Broadband. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rise Broadband to "let me out of the contract that i never agreed to!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceit. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rise Broadband and rise broadband internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments