My ISP was LPBroadband when I signed up.They installed a small 10" dish to connect to the tower (less than 500' away).

When it became Skybeam, they removed the dish and used only a transponder (much nicer). Now that it's Rise Broadband, they have installed this huge, ugly, and unneeded 24" dish. I complained and "Support" said the system won't work without it. So, I took it down myself and the system still works just fine.

I will be taking the dish back to their facility shortly. It would be nice if they had a clue about when such a monstrosity is needed and to NOT install it otherwise.

Made the house look like a trailer park shanty.:(

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Rise Broadband and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rise Broadband to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rise Broadband for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Rise Broadband - Not Good - Getting Worse Rise Broadband "I am on Rise Broadband now after the previous company was purchases. I was with the previous one because the previous one was purchased. It is a difficult market. I have..." Read more Dishonest or incompetent..... STAY CLEAR OF RISE BROADBAND! Rise Broadband "I've been having severe stability issues, dropped connections, speeds at 10% of promised or less for months. I've gone the through the trouble shooting process with the very cordial techs..." Read more Rise Broadband Internet Service Review from Lehi, Utah Rise Broadband "I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now. Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis. As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I..." Read more Rise Broadband - Bad internet service Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband made me sign a 2 year contract and the contract is only for their best interest. i was promised connections speeds up around 15mbps half the time I..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more