Loveland, Colorado

My ISP was LPBroadband when I signed up.They installed a small 10" dish to connect to the tower (less than 500' away).

When it became Skybeam, they removed the dish and used only a transponder (much nicer). Now that it's Rise Broadband, they have installed this huge, ugly, and unneeded 24" dish. I complained and "Support" said the system won't work without it. So, I took it down myself and the system still works just fine.

I will be taking the dish back to their facility shortly. It would be nice if they had a clue about when such a monstrosity is needed and to NOT install it otherwise.

Made the house look like a trailer park shanty.:(

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Dishonest or incompetent..... STAY CLEAR OF RISE BROADBAND! Rise Broadband "I've been having severe stability issues, dropped connections, speeds at 10% of promised or less for months. I've gone the through the trouble shooting process with the very cordial techs..." Read more Rise Broadband Internet Service Review Rise Broadband "My experience with Rise Broadband mimics that of nearly all the other reviews on this site. Horrible, unreliable and over priced service with hidden "verbal contracts" that you can't get..." Read more Rise Broadband Internet Service Review from Fort Hood, Texas Rise Broadband "I live in a ranch in Texas just south of Abilene. About 7 years ago, I installed a very tall tower to accommodate the device needed to get me on..." Read more Rise Broadband - Not Good - Getting Worse Rise Broadband "I am on Rise Broadband now after the previous company was purchases. I was with the previous one because the previous one was purchased. It is a difficult market. I have..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Dhgate - Wrong color Dhgate " After ordering a jersey and receiving it, I discovered the color to be wrong and not as it was pictured, after contacting the seller and not reaching a conclusion,..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more