My ISP was LPBroadband when I signed up.They installed a small 10" dish to connect to the tower (less than 500' away).
When it became Skybeam, they removed the dish and used only a transponder (much nicer). Now that it's Rise Broadband, they have installed this huge, ugly, and unneeded 24" dish. I complained and "Support" said the system won't work without it. So, I took it down myself and the system still works just fine.
I will be taking the dish back to their facility shortly. It would be nice if they had a clue about when such a monstrosity is needed and to NOT install it otherwise.
Made the house look like a trailer park shanty.:(
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "August 1st, I installed service with Rise Broadband and agreed to up to 15 MB download speed. Within first week, service fluctuated and speeds never exceeded 2 MB download. Contacted Rise..."
- "I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now. Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis. As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I..."
- "We went to UPS store Loveland CO to ship perishable for gift for my fathers birthday. Store told us what to buy for inner packaging and shipment guidelines which..."
- "I bought the Breyer's Chocolate and caramel Gelato and as I was eating it, I almost swallowed a gold piece of metal with two metal spikes on it. I made..."
- "I was expecting the delivery of a family heirloom on Monday, July 7th. There was an address correction needed and that I reported one hour after the driver reported..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."