Loveland, Colorado

My ISP was LPBroadband when I signed up.They installed a small 10" dish to connect to the tower (less than 500' away).

When it became Skybeam, they removed the dish and used only a transponder (much nicer). Now that it's Rise Broadband, they have installed this huge, ugly, and unneeded 24" dish. I complained and "Support" said the system won't work without it. So, I took it down myself and the system still works just fine.

I will be taking the dish back to their facility shortly. It would be nice if they had a clue about when such a monstrosity is needed and to NOT install it otherwise.

Made the house look like a trailer park shanty.:(

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Rise Broadband Internet from Seminole, Oklahoma Rise Broadband "We live in Wewoka, Oklahoma. We pay for 5mbps and the test reads .42 and upload is even worse at .09. It's ridiculous that they continue to get away with..." Read more Rise Broadband Internet Services Review Rise Broadband "Had T-6 then rise took over about a year ago. My original plan was for 5mps unlimited data at 55.00 a month. Rise raised the rate to 61.00 a month..." Read more Rise Broadband - A year of declining speeds and excuses Rise Broadband "Near Aubrey Texas: Today's speed: (point) .16 mbps down, 1.11 mbps up. Yesterday's: (point) .92 mbps down, .56 mbps up. Speed has never been great via a radio antenna but..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Exceptional Customer Service from ROSEGAL Staff Rosegal "I had great Customer Service from the ROSEGAL staff and I want to share this. I had a parcel that was slow to arrive, so I emailed my concerns to..." Read more Letgo - SCAM----THIEF Letgo "POSTED MY COMPUTER ON WEBSITE, GOT AN OFFER TO BUY FOR POSTED AMOUNT. SETUP ACCOUNT WHAT SUPPOSEDLY WAS PAYPAL (BUT WASN'T) AND I SENT THE ITEM TO AN ADDRESS IN..." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more