My ISP was LPBroadband when I signed up.They installed a small 10" dish to connect to the tower (less than 500' away).

When it became Skybeam, they removed the dish and used only a transponder (much nicer). Now that it's Rise Broadband, they have installed this huge, ugly, and unneeded 24" dish. I complained and "Support" said the system won't work without it. So, I took it down myself and the system still works just fine.

I will be taking the dish back to their facility shortly. It would be nice if they had a clue about when such a monstrosity is needed and to NOT install it otherwise.

Made the house look like a trailer park shanty.:(

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Rise Broadband and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rise Broadband to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rise Broadband for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments