1.6

Signed up for Rise and was disappointed from day 1. They put my career at risk as I work from home and they never cease to be slow and spotty.

They sent someone out to work on the internet only to shrug his shoulders and complain about the tower, then mock me, and leave saying well "you're not signed to any contract so don't blame me." Watch out!

They use "verbal contracts." Anything you say can and will be held to contract, and the contract is always more money in their pocket, less internet for you!

I feel bad for all the people in the country stuck with using them. :-(

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with good techs and stated that there is a room for improvement of inconsistent service and bait and switch. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of rise broadband internet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $698. Rise Broadband needs to "shut down the company" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rise broadband internet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rise Broadband.

Comments

Rise_Broadband_Rep

We apologize for the poor customer service experience you encountered. We do offer both month-to-month as well as contracted plans for our service at the time of sign up. If there are any concerns you would like to have reviewed on your account, please email vipsupport@risebroadband.com and a representative will reach out.