1.9
Coverage Area

Update by user Apr 24

The people are nice. They're just being asked to sell a product that they cannot deliver.

Original review posted by user Apr 23

I've been having severe stability issues, dropped connections, speeds at 10% of promised or less for months.I've gone the through the trouble shooting process with the very cordial techs more than once.

I've been told it was a 'tower issue', with no date for completion of the repairs ever given. I filed a complaint with the FCC. Then I received a notice that my issue was resolved, but there has been no change in my service. Tonight, the nice tech said that 'oh yeah, we do have a tower problem'.

No date for repair. Well, why should I send in my $75? Filing another FCC complaint. 3 months and no delivery means you've breached the contract.

As small consumers, we have no recourse. STAY AWAY FROM RISE BROADBAND! Take a good look at my internet speed.... or rather lack of speed.

(see attached photo.I'm paying for 15Mbps)

Review about: Rise Broadband Internet Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Some customer service is nice.

I didn't like: Not meeting speed paid for, Inability to deliver the product as promised.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

They have, after applying constant pressure fixed the problem.Speeds are great.

What will go down as part of their legacy is that I had to file a complaint with the FCC alleging that they were misusing their license and potentially defrauding customers.

It should never come to that!Anyways, the techs were great, normal people like you and I.