1.2K views
2.0

I signed up for service through Rise Broadband the beginning of 2015 and when I signed up they had 2 choices either no contract with a data cap or I could sign up for a 2yr contract and have no data cap.When I signed up for this service they said I could increase my speed or decrease my speed at anytime throughout the contract without extending the contract or facing any penalties.

I called yesterday to increase my speed from 5MB to 10MB and now I am being told that if I switch to their 10MB it will extend my contract and I will also have a data cap.

I told them that was not what I was told when I signed up and they said that is the only choice I have now.I told them that they can now release me from my contract since they changed what they had originally told me and they basically told me I can take it or stay with what I currently have.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. kev_ec stated that there is a room for improvement of lies and lies lies lies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of rise broadbandbusiness high-speed internet package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Rise Broadband needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rise broadbandbusiness high-speed internet package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rise Broadband.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

slott76621

The more I read about Rise BB just makes me depressed they took Internet America over - IA provided good service with NO problems for over a year and already I miss them so much! After 7 years with Hughes Net I was really impressed by IA!

Boo to Rise BB!