Rise Broadband made me sign a 2 year contract and the contract is only for their best interest.i was promised connections speeds up around 15mbps half the time I couldn't even get .o4.
For two months is was up and down and never did I even come close to 15 mbps. Sometimes I had no service at all. After the tech was out the last time I decided it was time to call it. He told me there was nothing more they could do.
Then they stick me with a $240.00 early cancellation.They can not fulfill their end of the agreement and terms and want me as an unhappy customer to pay them to leave.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "I've given Rise Broadband (formerly Digis) plenty of opportunities to redeem themselves, but this internet service provider (ISP) continues to degrade and slide into the category of absolute worst provider..."
- "I pay for a 15mg access and they always want their money regardless. For over two months now I'm lucky to get a 1.8mg access 90% of the time. Once the..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "My mother is starting her cancer treatment this week, so I ordered her a bouquet of her favorites; sunflowers. See the photo I attached. My mother Facetimed me when she..."
- "Just like to inform you that I went and bought the original 2 x 10 box of original Oreos and noticed that one pack only contained one Oreo. As you..."
- "Terrible! No where near the Same as pictures on site!! Very disappointed!!!..."