Rise Broadband made me sign a 2 year contract and the contract is only for their best interest.i was promised connections speeds up around 15mbps half the time I couldn't even get .o4.
For two months is was up and down and never did I even come close to 15 mbps. Sometimes I had no service at all. After the tech was out the last time I decided it was time to call it. He told me there was nothing more they could do.
Then they stick me with a $240.00 early cancellation.They can not fulfill their end of the agreement and terms and want me as an unhappy customer to pay them to leave.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "I switched to Skybeam residential last year. We signed up for 5 Mb. They originally set us up with 20 MBps speed and the tech said it would stay that..."
- "Same here, I pay for 20mbps download but on average I get 3-5.... It's horrible!! Picture is from 5 mins ago......."
- "Just like to inform you that I went and bought the original 2 x 10 box of original Oreos and noticed that one pack only contained one Oreo. As you..."
- "I purchased a shark vacuem cleaner some months ago. I live on my own so as you can imagine certainly not used excessively. Put my vacuem on this..."
- "I went through a dummy order process of a Team Valor iPhone 5s case on TeeChip to see the costs including p&p, the order process never told me the p&p..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."