Irvine, Scotland

Rise Broadband made me sign a 2 year contract and the contract is only for their best interest.i was promised connections speeds up around 15mbps half the time I couldn't even get .o4.

Related: Rise Broadband Internet Service Review

For two months is was up and down and never did I even come close to 15 mbps. Sometimes I had no service at all. After the tech was out the last time I decided it was time to call it. He told me there was nothing more they could do.

Then they stick me with a $240.00 early cancellation.They can not fulfill their end of the agreement and terms and want me as an unhappy customer to pay them to leave.

Review about: Rise Broadband Internet Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Rise Broadband - Huge, Ugly, UNNEEDED Dish Installed Rise Broadband "My ISP was LPBroadband when I signed up. They installed a small 10" dish to connect to the tower (less than 500' away). When it became Skybeam, they removed the..." Read more Rise Broadband forces payment of cancellation fee when they didn't provide service Rise Broadband "August 1st, I installed service with Rise Broadband and agreed to up to 15 MB download speed. Within first week, service fluctuated and speeds never exceeded 2 MB download. Contacted Rise..." Read more Dishonest or incompetent..... STAY CLEAR OF RISE BROADBAND! Rise Broadband "I've been having severe stability issues, dropped connections, speeds at 10% of promised or less for months. I've gone the through the trouble shooting process with the very cordial techs..." Read more Rise Broadband - TERRRIBBBLLLEEE! Rise Broadband "They charged me for 15Mb for over a year with poor bandwidth all the way. FINALLY a tech came out and said the tower won't even do over 5Mb. What..." Read more Dhgate - Wrong color Dhgate " After ordering a jersey and receiving it, I discovered the color to be wrong and not as it was pictured, after contacting the seller and not reaching a conclusion,..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more