Irvine, Scotland

Rise Broadband made me sign a 2 year contract and the contract is only for their best interest.i was promised connections speeds up around 15mbps half the time I couldn't even get .o4.

For two months is was up and down and never did I even come close to 15 mbps. Sometimes I had no service at all. After the tech was out the last time I decided it was time to call it. He told me there was nothing more they could do.

Then they stick me with a $240.00 early cancellation.They can not fulfill their end of the agreement and terms and want me as an unhappy customer to pay them to leave.

Review about: Rise Broadband Internet Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rise Broadband - A year of declining speeds and excuses Rise Broadband "Near Aubrey Texas: Today's speed: (point) .16 mbps down, 1.11 mbps up. Yesterday's: (point) .92 mbps down, .56 mbps up. Speed has never been great via a radio antenna but..." Read more Rise Broadband Internet Service Review Rise Broadband "My experience with Rise Broadband mimics that of nearly all the other reviews on this site. Horrible, unreliable and over priced service with hidden "verbal contracts" that you can't get..." Read more Review about Rise Broadband Internet from Whitney, Texas Rise Broadband "I get .5mbps at best... This is the worst company out there. I've been lied to on a daily basis, even from their corporate offices. Lying seems to be the..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more American Leak Detection - Shoddy Workmanship American Leak Detection "We had the main water line from the curb to the house replaced by American Leak Detection in 2015. We are in Wake Forest, NC. Two years later, we woke..." Read more Exceptional Customer Service from ROSEGAL Staff Rosegal "I had great Customer Service from the ROSEGAL staff and I want to share this. I had a parcel that was slow to arrive, so I emailed my concerns to..." Read more Splat Hair Color - Horrible I cried Splat Hair Color "Well i bought 2 boxes of crismon obsession complete kit absolutly loved the color 3 hour process by the way i have thicker hair so thats why we used 2..." Read more