Irvine, Scotland

Rise Broadband made me sign a 2 year contract and the contract is only for their best interest.i was promised connections speeds up around 15mbps half the time I couldn't even get .o4.

For two months is was up and down and never did I even come close to 15 mbps. Sometimes I had no service at all. After the tech was out the last time I decided it was time to call it. He told me there was nothing more they could do.

Then they stick me with a $240.00 early cancellation.They can not fulfill their end of the agreement and terms and want me as an unhappy customer to pay them to leave.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rise broadband internet service. Rise Broadband needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rise broadband internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rise Broadband.

Had an Experience with Rise Broadband?

Comments

Rise Broadband - Speed issues for price Rise Broadband "We are having the same issue. Seems like once or twice a week, speed test on their site (directly from their servers) shows 1-3 Mbps download, and 2-3 Mbps on..." Read more Rise Broadband Internet Review from Whitney, Texas Rise Broadband "I get .5mbps at best... This is the worst company out there. I've been lied to on a daily basis, even from their corporate offices. Lying seems to be the..." Read more Rise Broadband - Total ***  Customer Service Rise Broadband "I spent a week calling Customer service to setup a disconnection date. I finally got ahold of them on Saturday and was told that they had to cut my service..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more